Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Journal 1 ( November 23, 2010)

I don't know why my ex roommate, Chloe, is so worried about getting her name off the lease. I mean I know she obviously wants to get it done, and so do I. (I rather not remember the glorious days of when she lived here.) But I can only go so fast. She doesn't have a job she only has school and goes partying. I don't know why I keep having to deal with her.

My new roommate, Jessie, just moved in a week or two ago and is still trying to get settled. I've been working my ASS off at work. I just don't have time for the little things. Who ever knew building bears, at build a bear, was so... tiresome? I've been working like 30 hours a week I can't even get to class anymore I'm so tired. I'm failing all my classes which is why I'm turning to online classes. I am completely worried I won't make my bills on time. I hate that my life is so stressful. I think I'm going to have to get a loan to help me out while I'm in college. I hate that I'm going to have to take that route.

Tony's mom wrote to me this morning from Indiana. Most people would think it's weird that I still talk to my ex's mom. When Tony and I were going out we were VERY close. She could be  my mom if I didn't already have one (which I love dearly). Anyways she's coming to visit Tony for thanksgiving and she wanted to see me as well. (She told me she's going to bring me pie! I love pie)

I had to break the news that maybe seeing each other wouldn't be a good idea considering Tony and I's situation. I told her were not getting along and that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Which I was fine with but still. It's sad we've gone through so much and it had to end like this. Not like I never thought this day would happen though. Tony's mom understood but she said she would still come and see me since I live so close. I was so happy to hear that!

Last night Tony called his mom and apparently he was really upset about something. Tony was at a old friends house and Kalib was there. Tony HATES and I mean HATES Kalib. I couldn't tell you why, but he does. I think it has something to do with me, but I'm not entirely sure. When Tony told me not to talk to him again, that was about the time when Kalib and I started talking again. I wanted to give Kalib a chance to get over me, I wanted him to ask me anything he wanted so he was peace at mind. We've continued talking ever since, but I've remained short with him. I don't want to give him the wrong idea. That was also the time Tony and I started.. uhh... doing it again. I always told myself I wouldn't go back to him but I did. I don't know what it is. Aghh, I don't know what to do. Did I screw things up by talking to Kalib again? Maybe Tony and I had a chance? I hate always being in the dark. I guess only time will tell what will happen..

Wish me luck everyone. I'm going to need it.

Questions
1.) Have you ever had a weird ex boyfriend situation? I would like to here your story and how you solved it.
     Tell me what you would do in my situation? Don't forget about reading my story of Tony.
2.) How was your money situation in college?
     How did you solve your money problems?
3.) Pushy ex roommate. What would you do?


Sincerely,
Lucy Love Sunshine.

No comments: