Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dating and.. Thanksgiving?

Yesterday I went on a date for the first time in awhile. It was actually pretty nice. His name is T.J. and we went to Panera Bread. Yummy!

He's actually a nice guy that I could see myself settling down with. He wasn't the best looking guy in the world but nice looking. He's really sweet too. He is a gentleman. Paid for my food and walked me to my car and gave me a hug. He was kinda short and just not the typical guy I usually date. He's also not in college which kind of bothers me. Am I lowering my standards, am I just being superficial? I've never really dated before since I've always had a long term boyfriends. What do you look for in a guys your dating? Are you looking for a good dad or good husband? I'm 20 now should I look to be settling down?

We've kept in contact so I'll keep everyone updated if anything else goes on.

I went to my grandma's house yesterday. It was pretty nice since I hadn't been there in a long time. She was sort of hinting towards me moving and living with her. I love my grandma and I know she's starting to feel lonely since she is all by herself but I'm loving my independence! I don't want to give that up so easily. Especially after working so hard for it. Am I wrong?

I am so thankful for thanksgiving. I had the best sleep ever last night. It was so nice waking up away from home, away from the bills, away from just everything even for just the night. I got up and ate a yummy "everything" bagel with crunchy peanut better.

I remember when I was little getting up in the morning at my grandma house. She would either make me a bowl of lucky charms cereal or a piece of chunky peanut butter toast. I was so happy to waking up at my grandma house. Eating my yummy breakfast while watching my cartoons is such a good memory. It never get's old.

After my breakfast I get ready to go to my great  aunt Kathy's. We always go to my aunt Kathy's. It was so good! My favorite is always the cheesy potatoes and beef and noodles. Yum. I'm starting to get hungry again. I just have so much to be thankful for and it's easy to forget.

I am so thankful for my family. I've had such a good life so far. I have a wonderful family and food in front of me. A roof over my head and little kitties I adore. Can you imagine what life would be like without thanksgiving? It would probably be the same as everyday but I'm glad we have it. It's a good day when I get to see my whole family together getting along, happy, and enjoying the amazing food that we feast upon. I can't wait till next year. Thanksgiving never last's long enough for me.

No comments: