Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Journal 2 ( November 24, 2010)

Honestly I hate being a Debbie downer. It's annoying and lately I feel like I'm Debbie. Poor Debbie. She must feel like crap.

My biggest fear as of right now is that someone I know will find my profile, read it and know it's me. That freaks me out! I've told nobody what I'm saying right now and I rather not start now. I made this profile to share my experience in college. This is all so new to me and I like documenting. Even though I may not be the best writer I still try and make the best of it. I said in my first blog that I'm a happy person. I just have a lot of insecurities and fears to deal with now that I live on my own.

One of those fears is not being able to pay my bills on time. It's scary. I dread opening the mailbox to see what these new mysterious white envelopes will bring me. Currently I have about 400 dollars. My bills are about 600. How am I supposed to make that much money in less then 2 weeks?That's right. I can't. Unless I sell a organ.

I'm so thankful I have such great parents and that they would help me if I needed it. Which I will now. It sucks that I have made it this far and am now having to ask for help. It's disappointing. The reason my bills are so high is because my new roommate just moved here, in the middle of the month. I'm not going to make her pay the whole half so I charged her a quarter of this months rent, so that leaves me with three quarters of the rent to pay. Why don't I ask my old roommate to pay her half?  Because she will find a way to make me pay and frankly I'm kinda scared of her. I'm just screwed. Plain and simple. Just so you all know minimum wage doesn't get you ANYWHERE. I know it seems like a lot of money when you live with your parents but in reality it isn't. Welcome to starvation Lucy and get used to not going anywhere because you are officially in debt and broke.

Go to college kids.

Sincerely the distressed and broke,
Lucy Sunshine

No comments: